Planetary Roller Screw
Planetary roller screw convert rotary motion to linear motion and consists of a main screw, planetary roller screw
and screw shaft
a planetary roller screw is a mechanism for a power transmission enduring the heavy load
by switching the rotational torque into linear motion.
Our KIM planetary roller screw provides a high quality of operating Performance to withstand
high-speed, high-strength and shock load.
Such as multiple strengths,
It is being utilized in many places such as the industrial and special purpose projects
System - Planetary Roller Screw Type
SG type is composed of the main screw, planetary roller screw nut.
Quantity of gear planetary roller screw is determined by the main screw fixed to the nut, And this will guide the straight movement in the axial direction of the roller in order to guarantee the function of the parts
SG type is suitable for the environment which can be driven under many feed and heavy loads.
- High Load Rating, Long Life
- Roller screw pitch is very small, heavy load is possible and life is long. because the contact area between shaft and nut is a very large without a lead.
- Smooth Rotation
- Roller screw has not a ball tube for return such as a ball screw, so rotation is very smooth, jam is very few.
- High Speed, High Acceleration
- None cyclic planetary roller screw is a multi screw. It has a large lead, high-speed transfer is possible. Since the rotation is more stable, it can be high acceleration and it is very suitable for frequent round movement and stop transfer.
- Environmental Resistance
- None cyclic planetary roller screw is capable of correct operation even in adverse conditions (dust contamination or lack of lubrication, etc.) than the ball screw so that the rollers always in contact with the rotating shaft.
- Shock Resistance
- The shock resistance is very high because it has a large contact area between shaft and nut.
Accuracy of Planetary roller screw
Kim planetary roller screw is manufactured in accordance with ISO 1.3 and 5 based on the quality rating criteria..
Positioning control purposes are available in tolerance G1, G3 and G5. And conveying purpose is served by G9.
Industry standards are available in tolerance G5 without a separate written.
||6㎛ / 300㎜
||12㎛ / 300㎜
||23㎛ / 300㎜
||200㎛ / 300㎜
V300p = Difference between actual
and nominal lead over 300㎜
Performance Test System
Maximum Load Test
Using the designed maximum load to be applied, check the roller screw to make sure that it meets the requirements
of the roller screw by performing left / right operation test
Using the designed maximum load to be applied, check the roller screw to make sure that it meets the requirements of the roller screw by performing left / right operation test